Snow Snow

Anime had it too much that way, it isn't much new to it. Sorry.

BryanV responds:

what the bloody fuck are you even talking about

Spirit Legends - Episode Spirit Legends - Episode

I am sorry for the late mayhem. I just don't want to be called a sugar-coating.
I will try to give CC next time, but I often get the feeling I am not taken srsly enough.

Who I am to decide however how many stars you should get. What am I? A Lead-Pschiatrist?

The Life of a Creeper The Life of a Creeper

I enjoy minecraft! You rocks, Good job!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it! Make sure to check out my other stuff too. Thanks for the review.

Holiday Crushing Holiday Crushing

Nice puzzle, I actually likes it, it has nice shapes.

Slitherlink Fun - vol 1 Slitherlink Fun - vol 1

A compilation of games is a somewhat decent idea overally.

Kit Napped Kit Napped

Cats are a decent aspect for you game. Keep doing your work.

Dead 2 Me Dead 2 Me

You can sell these as a music album somewhere once you get enough material!

Fire Fire

Very good!
You just have to sing better in the chorus as it seems like it was recorded in a home recording studio than in a more efficient one.

[8bit] iichantra credits [8bit] iichantra credits

First, I want to say that the clarity of your songs is absolutely amazing.
The other thing I wanted to inform you that I took several samples of an old Impulse Tracker module of you and made an entire album containing these samples. It doesn't have the clarity and quality of your tunes however and it is mostly remixes of existing different videos games.

I hope you don't mind about that, I probably only owe you for these samples for that specific module, If you don't mind me using these pieces I composed on Bandcamp (as far as I make sure to get rid of all Videogame reference), I'll be glad and in case of anything getting sold I can let you have share from the profit.

You can find in my page at Newground some tunes I made based on these samples if you look in my page for "Little Fairy Lane", "Bowser/Robotnik Chiptune", and "All Around a Planet", these 3 I have on newgrounds using these samples I have lend from that module

Another piece I have: Beats Me, uses only 1 sample which is a "Lead" kind of instrument.

I hope you will enjoy it though it doesn't have the clarity of your tunes.

Eve Eve

It is a classic one.

They offered us technology over what we already had, It is a bright thing to say but ended so plain and obvious for me.

My hat is a satellite-dish.

'Cause nothing else matters 'Cause nothing else matters

Brilliant!

I got the idea, but I must say it still arouse me in it's own sickening way.... Brilliant.

Past time activitys Past time activitys

Fucking awesome!!!

I expected to see a picture of a lady who is naked, but found that violent scene of soldiers beating a homeless guy instead! Totally rad!!!

I can actually see that you delivered a message trough all of this! Awesome!!! =D