Dead 2 Me Dead 2 Me

You can sell these as a music album somewhere once you get enough material!

Fire Fire

Very good!
You just have to sing better in the chorus as it seems like it was recorded in a home recording studio than in a more efficient one.

[8bit] iichantra credits [8bit] iichantra credits

First, I want to say that the clarity of your songs is absolutely amazing.
The other thing I wanted to inform you that I took several samples of an old Impulse Tracker module of you and made an entire album containing these samples. It doesn't have the clarity and quality of your tunes however and it is mostly remixes of existing different videos games.

I hope you don't mind about that, I probably only owe you for these samples for that specific module, If you don't mind me using these pieces I composed on Bandcamp (as far as I make sure to get rid of all Videogame reference), I'll be glad and in case of anything getting sold I can let you have share from the profit.

You can find in my page at Newground some tunes I made based on these samples if you look in my page for "Little Fairy Lane", "Bowser/Robotnik Chiptune", and "All Around a Planet", these 3 I have on newgrounds using these samples I have lend from that module

Another piece I have: Beats Me, uses only 1 sample which is a "Lead" kind of instrument.

I hope you will enjoy it though it doesn't have the clarity of your tunes.

RetroCity RetroCity

Pure 1 Minute of a Chiptune.
Fair and Square.

Power Of Science Power Of Science

This is Excellent! Too bad that the Newground website is slowly dying and being replaced by platforms like youtube and facebook... People couldn't listen to these excellent retro pieces.

NYAN CAT [8bit] NYAN CAT [8bit]

Awesome! Who is the one who took the trips to make it?

Star Saver Star Saver

Unlike that awful gameboy game, this tune sounds just great! An awesome job has been made!

Peanuts and Sour Cream Peanuts and Sour Cream

Very nice experimental tune, Kirby!

Reach The Stars Reach The Stars

The Black Eyed Peas should make a remix of this song!

7 stars 7 stars

It's not 7 stars from Modarchive I love and know! =(

Supersonic63Leo responds:

7 Stars is the name of the game
This comment of yours just simply annoyed me -_-